“I have a custody agreement in another state, how do I go about establishing custody in New York?”

Andrew Tabashneck Attorney in Buffalo New York

Andrew Tabashneck attorney in Buffalo New York who specializes in Criminal Defense


If you already have an order giving you solo legal & physical custody, you should obtain a certified copy of the order and then file it with the county clerk in the county in NY where you live. Once you file it with the court, It will then be legally enforceable in the State of New York should you have any issues.

For more questions, For more questions, contact Andrew Tabashneck attorney for a free consultation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s