Andrew Tabashneck, Esq., M.S.W. is a Criminal Lawyer in Buffalo New York who provides high-quality criminal defense for Western New Yorkers in Buffalo, New York and the surrounding counties. As your criminal defense attorney, I will zealously fight to protect your rights with the knowledge and experience of a lawyer, and the compassion of a social worker.
On this page, you’ll see not only where I earned my education, but also much of my experience volunteering. I encourage you to click on the links and support some of the great work these organizations are doing.
Masters of Social Work –
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Civil Legal Services Unit
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Coordinated Refugee/Asylee Legal Services Project (CRLS)
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Disability Unit, Buffalo, New York
- Veterans’ Economic Security Clinic, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Help Desk at Erie County Family Court.
- Western New York Worker Center, Buffalo, New York