The Tabashneck Law Firm serves the legal needs of New Yorkers throughout Upstate New York and the Finger Lakes.
The Tabashneck Law Firm operates on one principle: Compassionate Representation. This means that I’m here to help guide you through the legal process with the knowledge and experience of a lawyer, and the compassion of a social worker.
On this page, you’ll see not only where I earned my education, but also much of my legal and volunteer experience. I encourage you to click on the links and support some of the great work these organizations are doing.
Masters of Social Work –
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Civil Legal Services Unit
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Coordinated Refugee/Asylee Legal Services Project (CRLS)
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Disability Unit, Buffalo, New York
- Veterans’ Economic Security Clinic, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Help Desk at Erie County Family Court.
- Western New York Worker Center, Buffalo, New York