Andrew Tabashneck, Esq., M.S.W. defends Western New Yorkers from Buffalo, NY to Niagara County, as well as the surrounding counties in between. I’m here to help guide you through the legal process with the knowledge and experience of a lawyer, and the compassion of a social worker.
On this page, you’ll see not only where I earned my education, but also much of my legal and volunteer experience. I encourage you to click on the links and support some of the great work these organizations are doing.
Masters of Social Work –
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Civil Legal Services Unit
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Coordinated Refugee/Asylee Legal Services Project (CRLS)
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Disability Unit, Buffalo, New York
- Veterans’ Economic Security Clinic, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Help Desk at Erie County Family Court.
- Western New York Worker Center, Buffalo, New York