Andrew Tabashneck, Esq., M.S.W. is a criminal defense attorney in Buffalo, New York who provides high-quality criminal defense for Western New Yorkers in Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Canandaigua, and the surrounding counties. I’m here to zealously fight to protect your rights with the knowledge and experience of a lawyer, and the compassion of a social worker.
On this page, you’ll see not only where I earned my education, but also much of my legal and volunteer experience. I encourage you to click on the links and support some of the great work these organizations are doing.
Masters of Social Work –
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Civil Legal Services Unit
- Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc., Coordinated Refugee/Asylee Legal Services Project (CRLS)
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Disability Unit, Buffalo, New York
- Veterans’ Economic Security Clinic, SUNY Buffalo Law School
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Help Desk at Erie County Family Court.
- Western New York Worker Center, Buffalo, New York